A wife, mom, daughter, homeschooler, WAHM, friend, couponer, reader, music lover, shopper extrodinare.... I love reviewing books and products! If you would like for me to review your product or book, just shoot me an email at ppreacherswife at gmail dot com.
Heart of Haiti is a program that helps the artisans of Haiti use their talents and skills to make a living for themselves. It not only helps them financially, it helps the local economy, give the artisan self confidence, and more! - Instead of providing one-time funding through charity, Heart of Haiti is creating opportunities for Haitian artisans to earn income with dignity by creating jobs and income for the people of Haiti.
- The Heart of Haiti collection has already led to employment of 350 artists in Haiti and has provided some financial benefits for an estimated 4,000 to 5,000 people in the country
- Each item is designed by a master Haitian artist and made by hand in Haiti
- Each product is made from recycled materials.
- The collection includes 40 different home decor items and accessories
- Products include vases, candleholders, serving trays, picture frames, mirrors, coasters, necklaces, clutch purses and more
- Most items fall in the $25-$60 range.
Instead of giving the big box stores your money this year, why not shop at Heart for Haiti!
I am writing this post to spread the word about Heart of Haiti through a Mom Bloggers Club member program and will receive a Heart of Haiti pendant as a thank you.