Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My first try at CVS

I am new to major couponing and the whole stacking and extra bucks and catalinas and all that stuff, so  today I made my first trip to CVS determined to use eb's and see how I would do.

The main thing I was after was the Dawn dish detergent... it was on sale for .88 and I had a .25 coupon.  I actually had 4 of them!  So I go and grab my Dawn, but they only had 2 bottles, no biggie.... then I went to pick up my son's perscription, while I was waiting, I dove into the sales flyer a bit more.  I saw a couple more deals that I had coupons for, and took the plunge.  One was a infusiom23 product... it was on sale for 5.99, and you get 2.00 EB for it.. well, I happened to have a 2.00 coupon!

All in all once I used my coupons, I came home with:
4 bottles of Pantene shampoo/conditioner
1 bottle infusiom23 leave in conditioner
2 bottles Dawn dish detergent
14 count of generic prilosec and my son's prescription.... grand total?
$12.00

I am SO proud of myself!  

I'm going back tomorrow for the other Dawn, they were supposed to get a shipment in tonight

0 comments:

Post a Comment